Accommodation in Georgia
Inns and university residences in Georgia
Very few universities in Georgia have dormitories for foreign students, but the vast majority of Georgian universities do not provide housing for their students, so international students rely on agencies and mediation offices to provide them with permanent accommodation and accommodation.
Here we would like to make it clear that the cost of housing and permanent residence is as follows:
1) Studio or apartment (1 rooms + 1 lounge) furnished, monthly rent from $400, where the price depends on the age of construction and the quality and cleanliness of the furniture.
2) Apartment (2 rooms + 1 lounge) furnished, monthly rent from $700 to $800, where the price depends on the age of construction and the quality and cleanliness of furniture.
3) Apartment (3 rooms + 1 lounge) furnished, monthly rent from $1000 to $1200, where the price depends on the age of construction and the quality and cleanliness of the furniture.
1) Monthly rent does not include water, electricity, gas and internet bills.
2) The duration of the lease is one year renewed on the basis of the consent of the parties and the tenant pays the rent of the first month and the rent of the last month of the lease to the tenant.
FREE Accommodation in Georgia SEARCH SERVICE:
Renting a monthly apartment in Tbilisi is quite easy if the student entrusts the search for an apartment to an experienced and honest real estate agent. Unfortunately, most of the real estate agents in Georgia are not honest and can cause big problems for international students. That is why we share our experience with you and tell you a good opinion real estate agent whom we trust. To avoid the endless search for an apartment on various sites, where most of the apartments are already rented, you can join a TELEGRAM group where real estate agents post new apartments and houses every day. You can contact the agent directly and reserve the given accommodation or schedule a meeting if you are already in Tbilisi. To join this TELEGRAM group, go to the following link: https://t.me/+Ex7-VguSxeYzNWYy
Students who come to Georgia to study for a long time prefer to buy an apartment. Because in case of studying for 5-6 or more years after purchase, they will sell the apartment at a much higher price than the purchased one, and they will not have to pay the monthly rent. The price of real estate in Georgia is increasing every day, therefore, if you buy an apartment today, believe me, you will sell it at a much higher price in 6 years. At the same time, you will no longer have to pay large sums of money to rent an apartment. To buy an apartment, you can also visit the real estate Telegram group, where many apartments for sale and rent are posted daily: https://t.me/+Ex7-VguSxeYzNWYy
We also offer Airport Pick Up Service. When you arrive in Tbilisi, our admission agent will meet you by car at the airport and take you to the hotel, until our real estate agents find the apartment you want. Also, if you wish, our admission agent will help you to open a GEORGIAN BANK ACCOUNT and get a GEORGIAN MOBILE NUMBER. We offer these services at reasonable prices. In case of additional questions, please contact us at the WhatsApp number: +995 568 144 144
Pricing and Features
The rent fee greatly affects the over cost of living in Georgia for International students. Students are advised to pay their rent in USD because the USD is relatively more stable than the the Lari (GEL). And since most students get their money in USD from their parents, it’s just the reason thing to do.
- You can find accommodations for different prices in Georgian cities. It depends, what requirements you have.
- If you are looking for cheap accommodation, you can choose home-stay in a hospitable Georgian Family, Monthly price starts from 100USD
- Average price price for the apartment of 40-60m2 starts from 400USD per month, the apartment can be shared by several students.
- Also there are some hotels and the daily prices starts from 40USD
- Double apartment, price $600 per month, may be shared by two (2-4) students
- Triple room apartment, price $800 per month, may be shared by 3-5 students
The cost of an apartment in the city center with a single bedroom is around 500 USD per month. Apartment outside city center with one bedroom 330+ USD , apartment in the city center with 3 bedrooms is approximately 1000 USD and outside the center 700 USD